Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  05:08:51  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Here is the beta version of the Texporter for max 2010. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with it. Actually please let me know if you don't encounter any problems too (so that I can switch to non-beta)

Click the links to download Beta Texporter for max 2010
Texporter for 32 bit max 2010
Texporter for 64 bit max 2010

/Cuneyt

justin3ds
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  03:16:00  Show Profile  Visit justin3ds's Homepage
tested it fully, works fine.
Go to Top of Page

Sgfried
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  04:42:51  Show Profile
I am using 3ds max 2010 and trying to use texporter but I do not seem to be installing it right or something >< I do not see it listed as one of my plugins. Could someone please explain how to install it correctly (with pictures if possible) and maybe also throw in how to actually use it...I have used 3ds max before and created a model but this is the first time I have tried to export a static mesh. I would like to use it in the Unreal Tournament 3 editor but every time I export and then import I do not see the correct thing.

Thanks in advanced and I will continue playing around with it in the hopes I find the answer on accident
Go to Top of Page

liquidman
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  05:02:37  Show Profile  Visit liquidman's Homepage
I downloaded the beta, installed the 64 bit, worked first shot. Haven't tried the 32 version yet.
Thanks heaps!

baz
Go to Top of Page

Stigger
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  20:20:24  Show Profile  Visit Stigger's Homepage
All works well and remains one of the most important plugins i use in max. The installer still needs to be told the right path on install. i.e it defaults to c:max instead of the more likely C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010.

32 bit version also works very well with no issues.

Many thanks.

Go to Top of Page

JumpDog
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  07:29:36  Show Profile
Hello, just a friendly mention that I just tried and it works on Max 2011, as far as the 32-bit goes :) Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

warriorpriest
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  02:55:08  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Sgfried

I am using 3ds max 2010 and trying to use texporter but I do not seem to be installing it right or something >< I do not see it listed as one of my plugins. Could someone please explain how to install it correctly (with pictures if possible) and maybe also throw in how to actually use it...I have used 3ds max before and created a model but this is the first time I have tried to export a static mesh. I would like to use it in the Unreal Tournament 3 editor but every time I export and then import I do not see the correct thing.

Thanks in advanced and I will continue playing around with it in the hopes I find the answer on accident

I don't know if someone has told you how to install it as yet but this is what i did to install it. i started the install process and when it asked for the place to install I told it to install to the plug-in section of where my 3dmax 2010 is installed and after reloading it the textporter was in the utilities where it should be. Hope it helps
Go to Top of Page

rgrundig
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  03:25:09  Show Profile
For the ppl that couldnt find it within the [More] button under the Utilities tab, i have a hint.
I use vista 64bits, so when u install, this is what i did to get it to work:

WORKS:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010

DOES NOT WORK:
C:\Program Files(86)\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010 folder.

that should help
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000