Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  01:35:14  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Hi,

After a very long delay here are the new builds with 64 bit support. Due to heavy workload and problems in personal life I could not release x64 version earlier. Many apologizes for that. I changed my auto-build system so that releasing new versions take less time & effort, therefore there may be some problems in the build. If you find any problems please discuss here instead of e-mailing me.

Here is the changed stuff since the last build:

v3.5.14 (2007.06.11)
  • New version numbering system: from now on the version numbers of the plugin will be in the format [major].[minor].[build_number].[max_version].

• major: will be incremented with major operational changes in the plugin

• minor: will be updated with minor operational changes and bug fixes in the plugin. If the changes are non-operational, only the build_number will be updated.

• build_number: This value will be incremented automatically with each build. When there's only non-operational changes in the plugin (such as new installer, updates in document etc), only the build_number will be changed.

• max_version: This indicates for which 3ds max this plugin is compiled for. So if you want v3.5 for 3ds max 7, then you need to download v3.5.x.7

• Added 64 bit support for 3ds max 9. Please make sure that you grab the correct installer with 9_x64 letters in the name. (ex. "Texporter_v3.5.14.9_x64_Beta2.exe" )

Download:
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 4
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 5
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 6
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 7
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 8
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 9 (32-bit)
Texporter v3.5.14 Beta2 for max 9 (64-bit)

Edit: a new version is available here. Please download that one instead.

/Cuneyt
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000