Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kino
Starting Member

Finland
1 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2006 :  12:22:48  Show Profile
Hello ! First, thanks for the great software you have developed !

There are few new features that I'd like to suggest to Texporter.

1. Mark open edges. Just as marking overlaps, this would help troubleshooting mappings. There is a similar option in Max8's own UVW rendering option, but it is quite laborous to use when one has to correct mappings for 250 objects ;) Width and color of the line could be chosen.

2. Batch rendering of UVW's. Uvw's of the all selected objects could be rendered to one folder for example. Would help a lot again with 250 objects :)

Best wishes for 2007,
Jukka

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2006 :  22:53:16  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Thanks for the feedback Jukka. The next time I have a chance to work on Texporter, I'll do those. Batch processing has been requested by many people, this is one of the top priority features I want to add. Open edge is a good idea too.

happy new years

/Cuneyt
Go to Top of Page

Weston
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2007 :  15:23:39  Show Profile  Visit Weston's Homepage
I'd like to add a couple feature requests for Texporter. Which I use a lot, and love.

When Texporter is opened, it would be handy if the Image Size values automatically reflected whatever object you have selected.

It would also be helpful to have an aspect ratio lock on the Image Size e.g. when you scale up width, height scales up to maintain the aspect ratio.

I spend a fair amount of time with the calculator open making these calculations by hand.

Thanks for Texporter!

-Weston
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000