Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niru
Starting Member

India
1 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2004 :  07:42:54  Show Profile

hi...

i just want to know....whether i can do....glow kind of animations in max....ie...for eg...take a look at this site...

http://www.hostrocket.com/

in this...header animation.....the bg effects...is it possible to do in max...ie..the glow effects or they have used some other softwares....?
any ideas....?

bec...they have mixed 3d animations and 2d animations without overlapping....
how is it possible....?
and is there any other softwares for the special effects where i can use that in the background...and whenever i do some effects in max..say for eg:..i create a particle effect in max....and when i import it to flash with full quality...the size is of a big problem...
please tell me how can i do the animations....(special effects) in easiest way...(ie which software is preferrable) to use......with quality.....

and in max i am able to use all kind of tools ie..lights,cameras,materials but i have not used plugins inside the max..so is there any websites where i can learn how to use the plugins when i need to do some kind of effects ...?pls help me..
and what is this brazil sotware abt...how its used in max..can u pls explain me...

nirupama...

Edited by - Niru on 19/08/2004 06:58:05

kapilsharma
Starting Member

India
1 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2005 :  15:14:19  Show Profile
u can do this with lens effect

kapil
Go to Top of Page

goldlens
Starting Member

India
2 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  19:42:33  Show Profile
the best way for doing effects is using a compositing software like after effects, combustion. its useful because u can change the values at any point of time from the raw 3d output. png sequences are the most economical file formats which will carry only less space and good for web with loss less quality

Take care
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000