Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

daniel_77
Starting Member

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2004 :  13:28:28  Show Profile
I LOVE the CC tool and us it in my work everyday, BUT... Lately it turned a big commercial project of mine into a nightmare because it caused the MAX to take a dive very often. I don't want to abandon ColorCorrect. Have any other experienced this. Can I send you the file Cuneyt?

/Daniel

yo

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2004 :  14:17:50  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Hi Daniel,

Just replied your mail and saw this post. Here is my reply for pubic attention:
quote:
Hi Daniel,
Without knowing exactly when it crashes (I assume it crashes) there's not much I can do about it. If you can give me some hints about how you work with ColorCorrect and what you're doing when it crashes I can start to speculate and do some tests. As for returning back to old version, new color correct textures can not be loaded by the old one; so it's not possible unfortunately. But you can always remove all the CC textures, open the scene with old CC and re-create the CC textures (I know it's a pain).

So I really like to find the problem (if there's really one) and fix it. I'd be glad if you can help me there.

Best Wishes

Yes, I'd like to see the file and also want to know when it crashes? is there any regular pattern? There's a short text by Neil explaining ho to narrow down a problem; you may want to peek at it:
http://www.neilblevins.com/cg_education/file_crashing/file_crashing.htm

you can send zipped scene to cuneyt@cuneytozdas.com . Also please indicate which Max are you using.

Regards

/Cuneyt
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2004 :  00:22:43  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
I've released v3.0.3.6 to fix the max 6 crash problems. Please grab and test it.

/Cuneyt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000