Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Turkey
649 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2003 :  09:34:51  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Hi,
Thanks for stopping by. If you want to post a question or want to get a solution to problems you are having with my software, please spend a minute to read the following guidelines. This will make the life easier for both of us.

• First of all please search the forum to see if there's an answer to your question/problem there already

• Give the product name (e.x. Texporter, ColorCorrect, etc)

• Give the product version (e.x. ColorCorrect 3.0.2.6)

• Give the 3ds max version (e.x. 5.1 SP1 )

• Describe the problem you face. Please make sure to mention what you want to do; maybe you are on the wrong way to achieve your goal. Tell about what you have done, what you were expeting and what you get, that you think to be an error/problem. Also mention what you have done to fix the problem , what the results were.

• Give your computer configuration (e.g OS, #of CPUs, brand and model of the CPU's, RAM etc)

• Provide visual samples (screen captures, rendered images etc). 3ds max scenes are not always the best material to provide; I may not have the plugins you've used for example.

This is BAD:
"I can't run your plugin in max 5"

This is GOOD:
"I downloaded Texporter3_4.zip from your web site, installed as described in the documents to my 3ds 5.1 (SP1). I started 3ds max, went to Utilities panel, clicked the more button but I don't see Texporter in the list. I double checked if texporter3.dlu is in the plugins directory; it's there. I'm using dual AMD cpu system with Windows 2000 WS. What could be wrong?"

/Cuneyt
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cuneyt Ozdas Forum © 2000 - 2003 Cuneyt Ozdas Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000