Posted - 27/06/2003 : 05:50:30
| Firstly, thanks for all the great plugins! Texporter is a must have.
I don't know if I'm missing something, but it seems as if the color correct plugin doesn't work properly with Max radiosity. It seems to alter the reflected light from an object.
1. create a simple room with white walls(box with flipped normals).
2. add a photometric light, enable radiosity.
3. create a sphere in a corner. apply colorful bitmap.
4. render-- you should see some of the colored light from the sphere, bouncing onto the white walls.
5. apply color correct to the bitmap.
6. re-calc radiosity and render-- no bounced light from sphere.